Tools to help you compose and write your own music intuitively, for the solo instrument as well as for the full orchestra. These tools help you to find, structure, develop, organize and harmonize your own musical ideas with an intuitive approach. The music libraries contain thousands of simple melodic, rhythmic, harmonic,... blocks that you can assemble, modify or complete, with a method accessible to anybody who is willing to compose music.
- Everything you need for music notation and page layout, from a soloist to a full orchestra.
- Harmonic spaces let you intuitively navigate through chords, to search for a chord progression that will fit your music composition; combine it with the real time arranger and the style library.
- Draw the graphic curves of your melodies and see the notes appear on the staff. Change the rhythm and edit the curves in an intuitive way up to the moment when you like the sound of it.
- Starting from an existing melody, get a chord analysis to help you select which chords will better accompany it.
- The score arranger of Pizzicato helps you to harmonize and conduct the voices.
- Create your own music styles on the basis of solo instrument patterns (drums, bass, keyboard, guitar,...) that you can combine to infinity. Use these styles in your music composition and with your chords.
- A software synthesizer helps you to create new sounds, read samples and manage sound itself.
- Export your music to an audio file (WAV) and use it to burn a CD.
- With the licensed version, you get a high quality orchestral sound library, giving a realistic sound rendering to your music.
- All the tools you need in one software package, for your convenience.
- An extensive and easy to follow tutorial helps you mastering every aspect of Pizzicato.
- Also includes the full music theory course.
- Exchange your documents with other software (Finale, Sibelius, Notion, Cubase,...) through MusicXML, MIDI or WAV files.
» version 3.6 - posted on 2011-11-20
» version 3.4 - posted on 2009-03-15
EULA - End User License Agreement
1. With this license agreement, ARPEGE SPRL grants you to use PIZZICATO on one computer at a time. The software may be installed on all your personal computers, but may be used only on one computer at a time. The Pizzicato software and all its copies are owned by ARPEGE SPRL. You possess the media (DVD) and the paper manual if included in the package you have bought. ARPEGE SPRL keeps any other right not expressly given to the user.
2. The PIZZICATO software, its paper manual, the full screen help and the music course are protected by the international laws on copyright. You can make a backup copy of PIZZICATO. The copyright of ARPEGE SPRL must be clearly written on that copy. Any copy done with another purpose is strictly forbidden. Copying the manual or printing help pages or music course lessons may be done only for strictly personal and private use of the person who bought the license.
3. All PIZZICATO versions have a license and a serial number. Those numbers are only intended for the person who bought the license (the user). The user engages himself not to communicate those numbers to third parties and if not respected, the license will be cancelled as well as all its related advantages.
4. For the shareware version of PIZZICATO, the user engages himself to use PIZZICATO Shareware only during one month starting from the date of the first installation of PIZZICATO Shareware on his computer. If he wants to continue to use it after the first month, he engages himself to pay the basic license fee, as explained by the Shareware version dialogs.
5. ARPEGE SPRL guarantees the DVD and paper manual (if provided in the package you bought - not for any electronic version) for a duration of 90 days starting from the purchase date, so long as any possible defect has not been caused by bad treatment by the user.
6. You may transfer this license to somebody else, provided you give him the manual and the DVD. You must then destroy any other copy of the software you possess and you loose the right to use PIZZICATO. The person to whom you transfer the license must of course read and agree with the present agreement. ARPEGE must be notified by letter or email about this transfer of license. Any other way to proceed is forbidden.
7. You may not decompile, disassemble or modify (in any possible way) PIZZICATO or any of its parts. You may not adapt, translate, rent, lend or copy (except for backup purpose) PIZZICATO or any of its parts.
8. ARPEGE SPRL does not give any guarantee about the conformity or ability of PIZZICATO to fulfill any given function. The user accepts PIZZICATO as it is. In no case will ARPEGE SPRL nor its staff or resellers be held responsible for direct or indirect damages (lost opportunity, lost data, activity interruption,...) due to using PIZZICATO. The responsibility of ARPEGE for any damage suffered by the user will never be more than the price paid for PIZZICATO, whatever reason is invoked.
9. ARPEGE SPRL keeps the right to cancel the present license agreement without warning if the user does not respect the above points. In that case, the user engages himself to destroy PIZZICATO and all copies he possesses. The user may also cancel this contract by destroying PIZZICATO and its copies.